Rules for Course Booking & payment
- Course Booking will be confirmed once payment is successfully done
- Once course is booked then you can’t change the date.
- If amount is debited from your account and course is not booked, then contact institute
- Reporting time on the first day of course is 08:30 hours, candidate reporting late shall not be admitted for the course.
- You need to report with fee receipt copy on institute and get register your finger print on institute
- 100% Attendance is mandatory for successful completion of course. if you are not present on any day the course, certificate will not be issue.
- Re-issue of Certificate due to any reason, institute shall charge Rs. 500.00.00(Five Hundred only)
- Online information provided by the candidates must be treated as correct, however any changes needs to report on first day of course.
- Candidate needs to carry any original ID proof to attend course
- All relevant documents must be carried including passport size photographs
- If payment is debited from your account then contact institute on landline +91-22-49742198
Rules for Cancellation & Refund of Fees
- Fee amount paid is for the specific course only, cannot be adjusted against other course.
- Cancellation of seat 30 days prior to commencement of the course, deduction Rs. 100/-
- Cancellation more than 07 days prior to the commencement of the Course, deduction 10% of the total fee of the course.
- No refund what so ever if cancellation is done within 07 days working days, prior to commencement of the course.
- Candidate reporting late will not be admitted for the course.
- Booking shall be cancelled without refund, if 100% fee is not paid by second day of course.